- 12.9-Inch Retina Display, 2732 x 2048 Resolution (264 ppi), 120Hz Refresh Rate, True Tone Display
- 256GB Flash Storage, 4GB RAM, 2.39GHz A10X Processor + M10 Coprocessor
- 4G LTE, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Cellular, Rear 12MP iSight Camera; Front 7MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life (9 Hours with Cellular), Apple iOS 10, USB-C fast-charge Support (optional; not included in box)
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor, Fingerprint-Resistant Oleophobic Coating,
Retina Display with ProMotion Technology
- The updated Retina display with ProMotion technology features a 600 nits brightness rating, a wide P3 color gamut, an anti-reflective coating, and a 120 Hz refresh rate for a more responsive and fluid user experience. When running Apps that don’t require the full 120 Hz refresh rate, the display will automatically adjust to match your content and to reduce power consumption.
- A10X Fusion Chip
- The Apple A10X Fusion Chip consists of a 6-core CPU and a 12-core GPU. This chip is designed to tackle complex tasks effortlessly such as editing photos and 4K videos, rendering 3D images, and playing games.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The iPad Pro features 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, Cellular and MIMO, so you can easily connect to fast networks and enjoy download speeds of up to 866 Mb/s on Wi-Fi. Using the Apple SIM, select WiFi + Cellular iPad Pro models allow you to connect to fast cellular networks, so you can stay connected virtually anywhere around the world. Once installed, Apple SIM gives you the privilege to choose a cellular data plan from carrier partners directly from your iPad Pro
- The iPad Pro features a 7MP front and a 12MP rear camera, which are the same as the ones found on the iPhone 7. You’ll have advanced optical image stabilization, an ƒ/1.8 aperture, and wide color capture for high quality photos and videos, even in low light environments. The 12MP camera records 4K video at 30 fps, 1080p video at 30 and 60 fps, and 720p video at 30 fps, with slow-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps. You can also take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video. It also produces 63MP panoramic photos, a quad-LED True Tone flash, and HDR.
- Four Speaker Audio
- The iPad Pro has four innovative speakers that produce a stereo soundstage as enveloping as its display. The speaker housings have been machined directly into the unibody enclosure, and their innovative architecture gives the speakers 61 percent more back volume compared to previous iPad audio designs. You’ll hear a wider frequency range and up to three times more output than on any other iPad. The speakers in iPad Pro aren’t just high fidelity, they’re highly intelligent. While all four produce bass frequencies, the topmost speakers are dedicated to higher frequencies. They also automatically recognize whether the device is in portrait or landscape view. So you’ll always get vivid, well-balanced sound no matter how you’re holding the iPad Pro.
- Smart Connector
- The Smart Connector is an interface that takes advantage of the two-way conductive fabric in the Smart Keyboard (sold separately). It allows iPad Pro to provide power to the Smart Keyboard and lets the Smart Keyboard relay each of your keystrokes back to iPad Pro. Simply align the Smart Keyboard to iPad Pro – just as you would with a Smart Cover – and start typing.
- Battery Life
- You might expect that such high performance would compromise battery life. But even with its high-resolution Retina display and robust A10X chip, the iPad Pro maintains energy efficiency, providing up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge while on Wi-Fi (battery life may vary depending on usage).